miércoles, 29 de abril de 2020

ANSWERS SECOND WEEK

PAGE 75 - EX 8. These are all the possible answers



Louise is going to have fish and chips.
Louise is going tour Greenwich
Louise is going to meet relatives in Brighton

Louise isn't going to visit the Giant Buddha
Louise isn't going to buy fruit at the floating market
Louise isn't going to take a ferry to Ko Phangan


Paul and Tim are going to visit the Giant Buddha
Paul and Tim are going to buy fruit at the floating market
Paul and Tim are going to take a ferry to Ko Phangan

Paul and Tim aren't going to have fish and ships
Paul and Tim aren't going to tour Greenwich
Paul and Tim aren't going to meet relatives in Brighton


PAGE 75 . EX 9:

PAGE 75 . EX 1: Con Present Continuous (no BE GOING TO)

  1. This evening, I'm reading my book.
  2. Tomorrow afternoon, I'm tidying up my bedroom.
  3. This weekend, my family and I are having a walk.
  4. Next week, my friend is doing some sport.
 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario